When you purchase graphics from Scrappin Doodles you are purchasing a Single User License to use the graphics.
Our graphics are intended for the small home business, home based crafter and teacher. Under no circumstances may our graphics be used in any type of mass production.
Yes you may create and sell your crafts, stationery, cards, printables, lesson plans, games, embroidery designs, teaching printables etc from your own website, blog, ebay, cafe press store, zazzle store, teacher store or ETSY store as long as proper credit is given back to www.scrappindoodles.com for use of our graphics.
- A clickable credit link back to www.scrappindoodles.com anywhere our graphics are used. If you can not provide a clickable credit link please write in the description or on a credit page that the graphics are Copyright Scrappin Doodles.
WHAT CAN NOT BE DONE WITH OUR GRAPHICS
- You may not color in our Line Art / Digital Stamps and sell them as clip art in any form.
- You may not create Rubber Stamps or Digital Stamps out of anything on our website.
- You may not make cutting machine files out of anything on our website to sell or to give away. You may make them for your own personal use or sell a finished cut out tangible item.
- You may not sell, share or give away our graphics.
- You may not Tube our graphics.
- You may not create blank uncustomized sig tags or avatars.
- You may not use our graphics for mass production.
TEACHERS & EDUCATORS
- Yes you may sell or offer for free your sheets, lesson plans and other teaching material that you create using our graphics on websites such as Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachers Notebook etc... as long as they are in a secured PDF format or flattened JPEG.
- Yes you may use our graphics to decorate your classroom and newsletters
- Yes you may use our graphics on educational items in your classroom for your students and for yourself.
- Yes you may create SMART Board / Promethean Board Lessons as long as our graphics are secured.
- Yes you may use our Line Art / Digital Stamps on your items.
- No you may not sell or share our graphics to anyone.
Proper Credit MUST be given back to www.scrappindoodles.com anywhere our graphics are used
- You may not use anything from our Digital Scrapbooking Category
- If you are using a graphic in transparent format then you must add an obvious visual change and / or texture to the graphic.
- You may NOT use any graphics as they are in any of your kits, there must be an obvious visual change.
- You may not just add a border and call it a sticker, this is not enough of a change.
- You may not use any complete graphic collection in any one kit as transparent, 25% transparent altered images is acceptable and the other 75% must be merged flattened onto a frame or tag etc..
- Your kits can be sold for Personal Use ONLY
- You may NOT offer any kit or item made from our graphics as a freebie.
- You must credit www.scrappindoodles.com in the description where you are selling the kit and there must be an active link back to our website.
Due to the nature of our business refunds will not be issued after an item has been downloaded
Coupon codes must be entered during the checkout process to receive the coupon discount.
If you are unsure if you can use our graphics in a certain way please email us and ask. Never assume it is ok to use our graphics a certain way, just because something is not listed does not mean it's ok.
I reserve the right to make any changes as needed to these Conditions and any changes made will apply to all past and previous orders from www.scrappindoodles.com
Everything on this website is Copyright Dana Denyse Murray dba Scrappin Doodles Incorporated